CNC will be part of Ciência Viva no Laboratório programme, initiative supported by Ciência Viva. This program promotes summer internships and aims to reach students from 9º to 12º grade.
The main goal of this initiative is to get the young audiences closer to Science and the reality of scientific research. CNC has been participating in this program for more than 20 years and has already reached dozens of students and researchers. The registrations are open here.
At CNC, the internships will run from June 27 to July 1, 2022. The following internships will be available:
- Metabolism and health (1 position) | CNC polo I
- Trip to the dysfunctions of the energy factory (1 position) | CNC polo III
- Out of the box lab (2 positions) | CNC polo I
- Stem cell discovery (2 positions) | CNC UC-Biotech
- Longevity tic-tac: how to delay the cellular aging? (1 position) | CNC polo I
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in the brain in diabetes animal models (1 position) | CNC polo I